- This policy on the processing of personal data ("Personal Data Policy") describes how the Dentists at Søerne I / S ("the Company", "us", "our", "we") collect and process information about you.
- The Personal Data Policy applies to personal information that you provide to us or that we collect via the Company's website, www.tandnet.dk (the "Website").
- The company is data responsible for your personal information. All inquiries to the Company must be made via the contact information listed under pkt. 8.
2. The company's collection of your personal information. What personal information do we collect and for what purposes?
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about you, such as what type of browser you use, what search terms you use on the Website, your IP address and information about your computer in order to optimize the conversion on the Website, improve it and make targeted marketing.
- When you buy a product on the Website, we collect information about you, eg name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, information about which products you buy and possibly have returned for the purpose of being able to deliver products to you and for fulfillment. of our accounting obligations.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, you give your express consent for us to collect information about you, eg name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, information about what you have bought and possibly returned.
- We use the information we collect in connection with your subscription to the newsletter to manage the subscription, to offer you special benefits and for direct marketing, including to be able to inform you about our products and new goods / services and to provide you other news and information that you have given your separate consent for us to send to you.
- When you fill in our contact boxes, we collect information about you, eg name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, filled in comments and other information you have filled in.
3. What is the basis for the collection?
- The collection of information, as mentioned in pkt. 2, is necessary for us to take care of our interests in improving functions on the Website and the construction of this and offer you relevant offers.
- We only use your IP address to determine your geographical location if we have received your separate consent to do so.
- The collection of information, as mentioned in pkt. 2, is necessary for us to fulfill our agreement with you.
- We only collect those in pkt. 2 mentioned information, if you give your express consent to this.
- The collection of information mentioned in pkt. 2, is necessary for us to be able to get in touch and in this connection have a minimum of information.
4. Use of data processors
- We use external companies to, among other things, carry out the technical operation of the Website, eg our suppliers assist us in connection with the execution of targeted marketing, including for retargeting, and improvement of the Website and for your assessment of our products / services. These companies are data processors and under our instruction and process data for which we are data responsible. The data processors may not use the data for any purpose other than fulfilling the agreement with us, and are subject to confidentiality about these.
- One of these processors, Google Analytics v / Google Inc, is established in the United States. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information to the USA are secured through the data processor's certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A copy of the certification can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
5. Your rights
- In order to create transparency regarding the processing of your information, we, as the data controller, must inform you of your rights.
The right of access
- You are at all times entitled to request us in writing for information about, among other things, what information we have registered about you, what purpose the registration serves, what categories of personal information and recipients of information that may. may be, as well as information on where the information comes from.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we process about you. For the distribution of several copies, we charge a fee of DKK 50.00. If you want a copy of your personal information, you must send a written request along with proof that you are the person in question.
The right to rectification
- You have the right to have incorrect personal information about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware that there are errors in the information that we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
- Information that we have collected in connection with your registration with our customer club, you have the opportunity to correct via log-in to your user profile.
The right to delete
- In certain cases, you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us, eg if you revoke your consent to your registration with our customer club. To the extent that processing of your information is necessary, eg in order to comply with our accounting obligations, we are not obliged to delete your personal information.
The right to limit the treatment to storage
- In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data limited to only storage, eg if you believe that the information we process about you is incorrect.
The right to data portability
- You have the right to have your personal information provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this information to another data controller when we collect your personal information in connection with:
- that you buy a product from us, cf. 2, or
- that you give your consent for us to use your IP address to determine your geographical location, cf. 2, or
- that you give your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, cf. 2
The right to object
- You have the right at any time, for special reasons, to object to our processing of your personal data, which we collect for use in improving functions on the Website and its structure, cf. 2
- You also have the right at any time to object to our processing of your personal data, which we process for the purpose of direct marketing, cf. 2
- If you object to the processing, we are no longer entitled to process your personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate reasons for continued processing.
The right to withdraw consent
- You have at any time the right to revoke your consent to us using your IP address to determine your geographical location, cf. 2 and your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, cf. If you revoke your consent, you must be aware that in certain cases we may be entitled to continue the processing, cf. 2. In such cases, you will be informed accordingly.
- If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to complain
- You have at all times the right to submit a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 København K about our processing of your personal data.
6. Deletion of personal data
- If you do not use our Website for a period of 1 year, we will automatically delete the information we have registered about you, however, in order to meet legal requirements, including requirements in accounting legislation (5 years from the end of the financial year) and consumer law (the 2-year right of complaint), can store certain personal data for a longer period.
- Information that we have collected in connection with you giving your consent for us to send you marketing per. e-mail, SMS and post, we will delete if you revoke your consent, unless we are entitled to continue the processing, cf. 2.
- Information that we have collected in connection with your subscription to our newsletter, we will delete if you contact us here. In all newsletters, you will have the opportunity to respond and thereby opt out of your subscription. By unsubscribing, we automatically delete the data we have collected on you.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or deterioration of personal data and against the disclosure or misuse of unauthorized persons.
- Only employees who have a real need to access your personal information to perform their work have access to it.
8. Contact information
- The dentists at Søerne I / S are data responsible for the personal data that is collected via the Website.
- If you have questions or remarks about this Personal Data Policy, you can contact:
Tandlægerne ved Søerne I / S
Nørre Søgade 49, st.
1370 Copenhagen K
Tel. no .: 33135010
9. Changes in personal data policy
- We are at all times entitled to make changes to this Personal Data Policy. If we make changes to the Personal Data Policy, you will be informed of this on your next visit to the Website.
- If you do not accept the changed policy, you will not be able to continue using the Website and your personal information may be deleted.
- This is version 1.0 of the Company's personal data policy dated 23.05.18